Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is

Anyone know what this mechanical contraption is? The film was made in the 80s

Reply to
Seymore4Head

A blank white screen.

Reply to
thekmanrocks

I see a woman with a bare back, does not seem to be mechanical.

I can assure you they had women even before 1980

Reply to
philo

One of the stories I read last century was about some alien beings that attached themselves to peoples necks (over the spinal cord) and manipulated them. An attempt to prevent this from happening without anyone's knowledge was a law called "schedule bare back". That didn't work and they went to "schedule suntan".

Reply to
Sam E

That's a girl. How long have you been away?

Maybe a cyborg.

Reply to
micky

Women were invented in June of 1945, right after WW2 ended. Prior to that, there were only men.

Reply to
salamander

Close. They invented door handles for the Inside of closets.

Reply to
Thomas