any hair strainer for the show you like?

Hi All,

Anyone have a favorite way of keeping hair from going down the shower drain? Something that you won't trip on or slide on and that actually stays in place and catches hair?

Lot of nice ones for the tub, but you'd trip on those in the shower.

Many thanks,

-T

Reply to
Todd

I use a Wahl trimmer for the little hair I have left. Never get drain clogs. My wife is not interested in using it though.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

My wife is still laughing.

Reply to