any hair strainer for the show you like?

Hi All,
Anyone have a favorite way of keeping hair from going down the shower drain? Something that you won't trip on or slide on and that actually stays in place and catches hair?
Lot of nice ones for the tub, but you'd trip on those in the shower.
Many thanks, -T
On 4/21/2014 6:45 PM, Todd wrote:

I use a Wahl trimmer for the little hair I have left. Never get drain clogs. My wife is not interested in using it though.
On 04/21/2014 06:11 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

My wife is still laughing.
On 4/21/2014 9:30 PM, Todd wrote:

Maybe get her one for her birthday?