advice on fixing concrete problem

Hi,
On the backside of my house there is some erosion of concrete. This is mainly under a screened in porch and a little dryer room, not the main house. Is there a way I can fix this? Do I just need to put some sand in there and then use quickcrete?
thx,
itchy
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y451/itchyneebanshee/concreteedge2_zpse09876af.jpg
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y451/itchyneebanshee/concreteedge1_zpsda68a6e6.jpg
On Mon, 7 Oct 2013 08:50:23 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

up, and then trowel on a good coating of proper parging cement. Here in Canada, UltraBond Parging cement mix is available from RONA, as just one option.. Or you can start with 3 shovels of sharp masonry sand, 2 shovels of portland cement and one shovel of lime. Mix dry inredients then add water (about 2 gallons) 'till you get a good stiff mixture.

ah 'parging' that's the word, plenty of stuff on youtube for that, thanks.