Subject Author Posted Replies

concrete side walk net to house.
If she ignores the city warning she is going to ignore you too. Sounds like lawyer time if you expect any reimbursement.
6
6

My repairs for the day
philo wrote in news:oqpalm$s0d$ At this point, I would have told the bitch to go fuck herself, because I wasn't going to accept it in trade anymore. That is why you put up with this isn't it? Because...
12
12

New roof coming Oct 07
How hot does it need to be for shingles to properly stick? Im in Wilkes Barre Pa 18702. Today high is 60 ish. Expected to warm up this week. Was supposed to rip on Sept 23 but did not get the oermit...
12
12

HD Glacier Bay Adj. Shower Head (the kind with a bar and two heads; one via a hose)
Hello, Have one of those HD Glacier Bay Showers Their Model 8473100GB or 8474100GB It's the kind that has a slider bar that provides for a hand held shower head (via a hose) and also a top mounted...
3
3

Lamp safety
I just disassembled a table lamp and saw something new to me. There was a small block in the base which from the way it was wired must be a safety device to kill the power if a hot lead would touch...
8
8

Air Ace 2 HP 4 gal air compressor two tank 115 volt
This air compressor pushes out the oil all over the ground. A copper tube from the head opposite the breather gets so hot it smokes. I have no manual. Can someone suggest what the problem is? And how...
5
5

Pressure washer
I havere a Shock Wave Pressure washer that leaks at the wand. It looks like the rubber ring washers need replacement but cant find the size to get. Are they universal? Mike
1
1

OT travel in non-commercial planes.
OT travel in non-commercial planes. A couple things I don't understand about the charter plane controversy. Military planes. It's bad it seems when cabinet secretaries etc. fly on military planes....
9
9

white tail deer teeth
Someone told me that white tail deer in the blue ridge mtns do not have any teeth. could this be true? how and what do they eat?
2
2

OT semi. How can I break in a new leather wallet?
New Carhart trifold, stiff as heck. I do not want to wait a year. What can i do now. Clothes dryer?
13
13

ok, followup on garage sill project
after going all summer with no major issues i have to seal it up before winter starts. i'm glad that it is sticking and not coming back up (like the first two attempts). the original project was to...

OT: Why dogs don't need toilet paper
"Ms. Warman notes, "Although we share most of our DNA with great apes, there are some striking anatomical differences between ourselves and our nearest relatives, most notably our vertical posture....
9
9

Ping Rod Speed: Ubiquiti Radio Setup as a receiver 200 feet from the house
To Rod Speed and anyone who wants to set up a ubiquiti radio as a receiver far from the house. Mechanically the setup is this: a. House is normal with SOHO WiFi router b. Barn is about 200 feet away...
3
3

discontinued ceiling tile needed
Need a box of Armstrong 30A pebblewood 12 x 12 tile
2
2

Nails too deep set to remove. Know a trick? Need to save the wood.
Im trying to help my best friend fix stuff around her house. Video games are what her 'man' around here is good at so she calls her bestie lol. First is this porch, idky theres a gap but its causing...
13
13