30 Year Old Amana 18 Energy Saver Refrigerator: Model Number Where ?

Hi,
I have a 30 year old "Amana 18 Energy Saver" Fridge. Still works just fine.
But I need to purchase one or two of the plastic door shelves which have broken tabs.
Looked everywhere. Just can't find the model or S/N.
Anyone know where they hide it ?
Or, what the model number of this 30 year old Fridge "might" be ?
Thanks, Bob
On 9/7/2015 6:25 PM, Bob wrote:

Most often either inside the refrigerator compartment, or behind the kick plate, under the refrigerator door. Some times you need to remove one of the refrigerator "salad crisper" drawers.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Monday, September 7, 2015 at 5:26:12 PM UTC-5, Bob wrote:

http://shop.amana.com/product_literature/model_number.jsp?siteCd=AMA
1. Up by your milk, left or right wall, or on ceiling. 2. Toe panel area 3. Back of machine
Almost all refers are #1, but older GEs are #2 and ancient machines sometimes #3.

I've also seen stickers on the side wall, low. Need to pull out the salad crisper drawers.
--
.
Christopher A. Young