Where to find model number on old Wilton Bench Vice?

Where to find model number on old Wilton Bench Vice?
This is an oldie, probably 1950s or 60s. But it's in great shape except for a missing jaw piece. I have seen several of these jaw pieces being sold on ebay, and on another site that sells tool parts, but they want a model number. I can not find the model number anywhere on it.
Anyone know where to look?
I do know this is a Industrial Bench vice, with 5" jaw. I know it's this because of some pictures I found online, and I measured the jaw.