Subject Author Posted Replies

Main breaker panel <100 Amps
Does anybody know of a main breaker panel rated
10
10

Screw Plastic Bucket Connector??????
I am looking for ideas for a connector to draw fluid out of a 5-gallon plas= tic bucket. The liquid, a silicone resin, is quite viscous. I've made thr= eaded fittings for the extendable, disposable...
3
3

Home Depot: Goodby Martha
"Separately, [Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia] retail partner Home Depot confirmed yesterday that its current deal to sell Martha Stewart-branded paint has dried to an unflattering finish ? it will no...
6
6

The best for your mid year Vacation in Luxor & Aswan 2012
( the best way to spend your mid year vacation) If you want to spend your mid year vacation in a place will take your mind You should have a nile cruise in Egypt Our trips from 28/1 till 28/2 3 nights...

Can I make my own Screen Cleaner?
Can I make my own Screen Cleaner for a LCD HDTV and LCD computer monitor? The stuff they sell is outrageously expensive for that tiny bottle. The old CRT screens could be cleaned with plain window...
14
14

Channel Lock Junk
I had to replace a lost Channel Lock slip groove pliers and went to Walmart and picked up a model 430. I used them to take off some nylock nuts and it nearly slipped out of joint. I took a look at...
8
8

3-in-1 oil in an electric motor
With today being very cold and the furnace about to run a lot, I realized that the electric motor that runs the burner in my oil furnace hadn't been oiled in a year. I remember in years past having...
26
26

How to re-calibrate a Husky 9” digital level.
Can anyone tell me how to re-calibrate a Husky 9=94 digital level? There is a combination of button or buttons that you need to press to re-calibrate it. It is not in their manual. So I called Home...

intertherm model t3qc-042k wont shut down
I have had issue with this unit over past week. It would not blow out warm air so a tech told me to replace this supper booster thing which I did. I now have heat but the unit makes a loud humming...
2
2

old water spot on sheetrock
I want to use Kiln on the sheetrock where an old (now dry) water spot was. It's brown and slightly black spots in a small area of the sheetrock. I was thinking to either apply 2 or 3 coats of kiln...
21
21

gauge on fuel oil tank went dark
for my oil-fired boiler, the fuel oil tank in the basement has the see-through plastic fuel gauge on top. It's cylindrical, vertical and marked off in quarters. Approximately the bottom quarter of it...
5
5

Rotating Home That Follows the Sun
Any 5th wheel can follow the sun. ;) nb
2
2

OT New tag
My birthday is in Dec so I am just getting my 2011 tag. I have never had the sticker stolen off of my car, but I have a friend that has had her's stolen. She says to take a box cutter and cut a couple...
20
20

LED bulb Life
That sounds better made than most christmas light strings which are nothing more than a bunch of LEDs series wired, with (possibly) a resistor ahead of the first LED in the string. I had one of them...
4
4

OT - Alarm clock, loud and low
With my advancing age, and hearing loss. I slept right through my alarm clock on Sunday. This is the "extra loud" one from Walmart. The one which uses the same high pitch chirp that all my other alarm...
23
23