intertherm model t3qc-042k wont shut down

I have had issue with this unit over past week. It would not blow out warm air so a tech told me to replace this supper booster thing which I did. I now have heat but the unit makes a loud humming sound so does the inside blower. And the outside unit wont cut off. I took pictures beofre and after to make sure it was all hooked up correctly and went to an authorized dealer for the parts. Any help would be great

_________________________ Message sent through

brettahelm

It would help if you told us what an Intertherm model t3qc-042k was, and where you are located so we could at least make some general suggestions!!!!!

Reply to
hrhofmann

Call a couple HVAC firms near you and get three estimates for having it repaired.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon