The best for your mid year Vacation in Luxor & Aswan 2012

( the best way to spend your mid year vacation) If you want to spend your mid year vacation in a place will take your mind You should have a nile cruise in Egypt Our trips from 28/1 till 28/2

3 nights included siteseen on 5 stars ship (start from Aswan) 4 nights included siteseen on 5 stars ship (strat from Loxur) Our trips start from 1199 L.E With my best regards Elmasrya travel services +201223094010 +201142832495 +971503641503
alnosa_2011