redecorating home - inside and out

Hey folks,
I'm looking to redecorate my home for the winter season. I'm in the south so I don't want to get too winterized. Maybe a little Christmas decor, but mostly just some yard decor.
thanks...
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (gardenlover) wrote in message

To whom it may concern,
May you find this information helpful...
check out http://www.roscosvarietyshop.com
We have a variety of different products with matching motifs to "spruce" up around the home. All of out products are high quality.
We are having a pre-holiday sale from Nov 1 to Nov 12. All items are 50% off. We also have various other ongoing sales through out every month.
Hope this is helpful... http://www.roscosvarietyshop.com
If you're going to fake a post to justify your advertising spam, you might want to learn how to do it properly!

you should watch one of those home improvement shows on tv. they show you how, within a week, with 135 people helping you, how to totally renovate your house for about the same $ as your house is worth. In 10 years, you will have caught up with what you owe, and then you'll owe what you put into it. That's a pretty nice feeling!