Redecorating my yard - suggestions?

Hello everyone...

I'm an aging American who needs to do something with his yard. I have a small patch of grass that is becoming a pain to maintain. I'd like to lay stone, and purchase garden figurines. That seems to be the best course of action.

Any suggestions? Thank You

Reply to
ACE

Dear aging American,

My suggestion for stone would be to go to your local Lowe's or Home Depot.

When you begin your quest for garden accents check out

have lots of Outdoor and Indoor Accents.

Merchandise is 50% off regular price during the weekends through the month of August.

Hope this is helpful.

Reply to
Rosco