Exterior Paint Inside?

I painted the exterior of my house and have 3 gallons of paint left over. Being that the interior in pretty much the same color is there any reason I should not use the Exterior paint inside?

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Exterior paint is softer and can show marks easier. It is noticable on flat finish, on a higher sheen it probably wont matter at all.

Reply to
m Ransley

Exterior paint is designed to shed. Rub your hand over some exterior paint that's been on awhile - you hand comes away with paint on it. Not so with interior.

Use your left-over exterior pain (assuming you can't return it) for another coat.

Buy interior for the inside.

Reply to
JerryMouse