honda mower hrr 216

I want to put larger back wheels on my honda mower, hoping to make it easier to push. Has anyone tried this? and what size wheels? Pattt.

Reply to
Patt

It will. And it will handle the 'bumps' better.

Yes.

Go down the "lawn mower store" and measure the wheels of some of the ones there. You can buy replacement wheels, order 'generic' wheels online and then fabricate your own brackets (or have the local welding shop do it for you).

Reply to
Edgar

Reply to
Frank Knight

Hi Patt- I always felt that the large back wheels changed the amount of effort you had to push down on the handle to turn- making it harder to manuver. Others may feel differently, but I would try a high wheeler out to know for sure.

Reply to
encat