Grass or rather Clover

Clover is taking over everyone's lawns this year, around here. It's been mowed from 3 to 3 1/2inches. When it gets dry it's mowed about 4 inches. I noticed a neighbor has his lawn field mowed around 5 inches+. It doesn't appear to have much or any clover or weeds in it. I can't and don't want to put enough chemicals, on it to get rid of clover, if it is even possible. Will mowing it high crowd out the clover??

Reply to
lil abner

I suspect neighbor's treated it. Thinking about your post this am, walking in park, they have lot of clover and they don't mow close.

Reply to
Frank