clover in lawns

Broad-leaf weed killer is not very effective on clover. Clover has a waxy type of leaf that limits the effectiveness of most broad-leaf killers. There are products made specifically for clover and similar weeds that are effective. I think Ortho makes one. Try googling for "clover killer" or "clover herbicide" and then you should be able to find it at a local shop.
Reply to
trader4
another good answer...
Eggs, I been saving this for you.
how bermudagrass got labeled as a weed... lol
Reply to
Jim
Thats a very good question ! my parents lawn is full of broad leaf weeds mainly daisys ! im hunting down a herbacide to kill them off although im concerned as i do no want ot harm the lawn
Reply to
Steve

Site Timeline Threads