Grass eating caterpillar

Hi, please can someone help, my lawn is being eaten by a caterpillar. I
dont want to destroy it until I know what it is. If I know its not going
to destroy everything then I will leave it, but if it is then.......
There are literally hundreds of them and my lawn is not very big so
please could someone help quite quickly!
I have attached a picture
|Filename: caterpillar.jpg |
|Download:
Reply to
portia
Update - I have found out it is a grass eating sawfly larvae, just in case this helps anyone else.
Reply to
portia

Site Timeline Threads