Should I believe the AC repair man?

"Noon-Air"

OK,I have to ask. I've heard it mentioned in movies and I think a few songs...but just where is the Mason-Dixon line and what makes it a notable boundary? Why not the names of two states? I'm wondering if it has it's roots from the civil war?

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

"PJ ;-)" wrote

Did it eminate from south of YOUR Mason-Dixon line? LOL

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

Lack of teeth. South of the Mason-Dixie line its very hard to solve crimes because everyones DNA is the same.

Reply to
ftwhd

I understand the phase out. But based on the phase out speed of R11, R22 will be around for quite some time. At least its not a blend.

Reply to
PJ ;-)

You're a dummy cocksucker....Aren't you?

I just quoted and GOT $5950.00 for just a condenser.

"You don't mention the tonnage, or some of that".....Some of THAT ?

You've got to be a troll.....Nobody could really be that f****ng stupid.

Reply to
B-Hate-Me

Too bad this wasnt it... Units under fifty pounds can be re-charged till the cows come home.

The May 14, 1993 regulations establish leak repair requirements to further minimize emissions of class I and class II substances.

The rule states that appliances that normally hold a refrigerant charge of fifty pounds or more are subject to the leak repair requirements.

An annual leak rate of 35 percent was established for industrial process sources and commercial chillers, while an annual leak rate of

15 percent was established for comfort-cooling. Where the leak rate is exceeded, the appliance must be repaired within 30 days. An alternative is to develop a retrofit or replacement plan within 30 days, outlining action to retrofit or replace the appliance within one year from the exceedance. [Federal Register: August 8, 1995 (Volume 60, Number 152)] [Rules and Regulations] [Page 40419-40444] From the Federal Register Online via GPO Access [wais.access.gpo.gov]

Now back to the bozo bin for you.

Reply to
ftwhd

Im not surprised

Reply to
geoman

Reply to
geoman

Oscar_Lives

Then you qualify for black market refrigerant.

It's sold in red-necked cylinders.

Reply to
~^Johnny^~