Replacement HSI

I have a Norton 271H HSI that I need to replace on my boiler. I cannot find a perfect match between ceramic block style, connector, and lead wire length. My current specs are connector D, and 5 1/4 inch lead wire length. The cermaic style is opposite the D style with the indented ridge on the right side instead of the left. Does anyone have any suggestions.
Thanks a lot Bob
Call the dealer for the particular brand of boiler that you have. They should have a couple of them in the truck.

OEM

Call Stormy. Im sure his boss can get it for you. Bubba
http://www.patriot-supply.com/products/showitem.cfm/46176
There you go, $25 same day delivery.
Measure it's resistance cold, should read 50-95 Ohms, then measure the amperage as it lights, should be around 3.5A. If it lights without a delay then all is well.
How old was the existing HSI? Make sure there is no rusted out HSI shield. Maybe condensation from the boiler is dripping onto the HSI.
-Canadian Heat
On Apr 15, 4:10 pm, DANgER (danger< snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

Thanks a lot for the info
Bob