Replacement HSI

I have a Norton 271H HSI that I need to replace on my boiler. I cannot find a perfect match between ceramic block style, connector, and lead wire length. My current specs are connector D, and 5 1/4 inch lead wire length. The cermaic style is opposite the D style with the indented ridge on the right side instead of the left. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks a lot Bob

Reply to
smerby

Call the dealer for the particular brand of boiler that you have. They should have a couple of them in the truck.

Reply to
Noon-Air

OEM

Reply to
<kjpro

Call Stormy. Im sure his boss can get it for you. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

There you go, $25 same day delivery.

Measure it&#39;s resistance cold, should read 50-95 Ohms, then measure the amperage as it lights, should be around 3.5A. If it lights without a delay then all is well.

How old was the existing HSI? Make sure there is no rusted out HSI shield. Maybe condensation from the boiler is dripping onto the HSI.

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

Reply to