HSI on all the TIME. Even during cooling

I have two coleman evcon (ugh) furnaces. Had a lightning strike kill three garage door openers, one disposer, the upstairs coleman evcon and the cable modem. The upstairs furnace took a new transformer(i also replaced the circuit board) Its going good now, but i noticed that the downstairs coleman-evcon has the HSI on all the time. I just put the new hsi in last winter and i never noticed it staying on during the heating cycle. But now that it's in the cooling season it should not be on should it? And staying on all the time? I searched this board and the internet and it seems that the board needs replaced. Agree? Can i bypass the hsi and keep the air conditioning going without it?

Reply to
hsi on all the time

Sure, just unplug it until fall, won't hurt a thing

hsi > I have two coleman evcon (ugh) furnaces. Had a lightning strike kill three

Reply to
Dean Call