Refrigerant R-12 for sale

Hello Everybody!
I work for an HVAC contractor and we have a large quantity of R-12 (30 pounds bottles) in overstock. If you are interested in buying some or if you know were I can sale it, please let me know. (We are located in Montreal ,QC area)
Thanks!
I just checked Ebay. Going about $400 a bottle. Really gets you thinking, cause I paid not a lot less than that for a replacement blend.
Can you get it into the US?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.