Laguna 18 Bandsaw for sale

I have an 18" laguna that is only 2 years old with about 10 hours of total time for sale. It is 3hp/220v/single phase. I must part with it as I am purchasing a Tannewitz 30" PHE from a local school for a terrific price. I cannot let this one pass me by. Because I haven't the room for both I must part with the Laguna which is a sweet, smooth running machine. There are several Timberwolf blades in various sizes to go along with it. I will not discuss it here on the REC so please E-mail me for any further information. Price will only be discussed with serious inquiries but it is priced right. The machine is located in Northeast USA. Thank you.

Reply to
gustav

Gustav,

I tried to mail you but it got bounced back. I am in the NE USA and I am in the market for a >14" bandsaw.

Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@primelink1.net

Thanks

Steve

Reply to