refrigerant prices

Page 2 of 2
Anyone with the money would not want to BUY a job...they rather sit on their ass. And if someone has that kind of money (cash)...they don't need this job

That's the guy I'm looking for

Steve, $80 or $800....the customer pays for everything. So what's the problem? You need to stop thinking like a "contractor/mechanic" and start thinking like a "contractor/businessman".
Jabs

Actually I *AM* thinking like a business man.... and yes, I have adjusted my flat rate price sheet accordingly; 1-4lbs $173 5-9lbs $360 10-14lbs $568
My recent check showed that only Refrigerant price recently went up was R-134 which I hardly ever use Dido