Poll: Does your AC company pay well WITHOUT requiring commissions?

Poll:
Does your AC company pay well WITHOUT requiring commissions? Or is it like one of the many smaller companies that, since they cant afford to pay well or don't want to, pushes its employees to sell crap?
If you don't wish to name the company, what city/state is it in?
Thanks "I say we create a new airline, called the ACLA, the American Civil Liberties Airline where you dont check anybody, you dont ask any questions, and let those morons fly on that one".
-Dennis Miller

I've never had commissions from them.
Or is it

Nope, they sell heating and air conditioning equipment and services.

My city.
Of Confusion.

You are welcome.

He's dead.