New England Summers

I DON"T KNOW about the rest of you guys, but here in New England people get downright ornery when the A/C goes out.
If they lose their heat in the winter, everyone throws on an extra sweater and hunkers down around the woodstove or whatever.... But in the summer if the A/C goes out, they lose their mother-fucking MINDS!
--
"I'll stick my knife right down your throat, baby and it hurts."

On 7/13/2010 2:55 PM, HVAC wrote:

Give them a plane ticket to Alabamastan. I was helping out a friend from another company who was having problems with a compressed air drying system at a body shop. The damn thing uses R507c and it wasn't cooling. It was 100F in the corner where it was setup, I wonder why it wasn't working so well? 8-)
TDD
Change it to R404A no need any other changes but perhaps adjusting superheat on TXV R507 runs at much higher Head it needs lot of condenser cooling similar to R410.
---
On 7/13/2010 11:00 PM, Grumpy wrote:

404a is what I put in it after getting rid of the 507c and pulling a deep vacuum. I do believe there was moisture in the little sucker from the behavior I saw during the draw down. I was able to get 50F and lower about 6" away on the suction line with a 100F ambient but I'll know how well it's working tomorrow morning when I can check it without my eyeballs melting. 404a is what Domino's is using in their makelines which have three different evaporator circuits controlled by two solenoid valves, thermostats and a pressure switch. Geez! Those things get dirty.
TDD

Hope that works out for you.
I can easily imagine a pizza shop getting dirty. Oil, flour, etc. Hostile work environment. I got to clean condensor a couple days ago at a restaurnt, used to be a bakery, I think. Solidly packed with dust, and they wonder why the machine doesn't run. Must be fine today -- they didn't call back.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

They just remove all their clothes around here. That job over at the sorority house was a real bitch last week.

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:23:10 -0500, "Oscar_Lives"

    Don't even go there. I used to have the 'Fraternity Row' at NCSU as a regular assigned customer, including the double sorority house.
    Assignment from heaven, right ? 200 + hot young sorority girls all nesting together, away from home for the first time, etc etc.
    Now enter the House Mother from Hell. I forget her name, so let's call her Miss Fuckface.
    Miss Fuckface had a strict rule - any service people working there had to first go to her residence, which was an apartment built into the middle of the building between the two sorority houses. She would preceed me throughout the building yelling 'Man in the house ! Man in the house !' for as many hours as it took. I was not allowed to turn the corner to a corridor, or enter a room, until she made sure there was nothing there I would enjoy seeing.
    Bitch :-(
www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

BWAHAHAhahahaha!
That tickled my funnybone! (Don't get any ideas Milligan)
--
Time is what keeps everything from happening right now.
Space is what keeps it from happening to me.