Cypress supplier in New England?

Hi All,

I'm looking to get some cypress to build some outdoor furniture. Anyone recommend a supplier in the North of Boston area (Merrimack valley or southern NH)?

TIA.

Steve

Reply to
Stephen Anthony

Well if you truly mean New England, I know of at least two. Harris Enterprises in Manchester CT and CT Hardwoods Group in Enfield, CT. I'm pretty sure Downes and Reader in Stoughton MA has it also. I bought some earlier this year and paid about $3.50 a foot for 4/4 Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Reply to
Dave W