Looking for service manager

I am new to this group and this is my first post. First I am not sure about the maturity here from I hve just read. But what I want to know is it ok to post info also for employmrnt here.
Thank you, Don Hager

    The answer used to be 'no, but at this point, I would say it's gotta be a welcome change from the rest of ths bullshit.
    DO be REAL careful who you get from here, if anyone - some are really good, some are really hacks.

Ummm....he might be *looking* for employment.

    Hell, even that would be an improvement .....

Maybe Matt would be interested.
Accomplishing what? I doubt there are very many job seekers here. Still, it's a public group. Have at it.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus