Lennox G16 blower removal

Can the blower motor in a Lennox G16 be removed from the heater without disassembling the entire unit? The fan/motor assembly looks to be mounted on flanges hanging from the top of the bottom chamber, but it seems the bolts can only be accessed from inside the burner compartment.
Add pictures here
โœ–

Nope. CAnt be done. Every screw on that furnace has to come out before you can get to the blower. Be sure you turn the electric off first. Its about a 4-5hr job. Good luck. Label all the parts and screws with tape in order. They are all different sizes. Lay them out on a white sheet and label them all. Take good notes and pictures will help. Bubba
Add pictures here
โœ–
That's a pulse, perhaps the easiest furnace to remove the blower on. Look underneath, in the blower compartment, on both sides near the front, you will see two 7/16" bolts. Just take the 2 bolts out and the blower slides out of the track. Sounds like you were about to take the track out too!
Have you had a pulse test recently? What year is the furnace?
-Canadian Heat
โœ–

You need to order a burner-bolt wrench from Lennox Tools, Inc.
Add pictures here
โœ–
Oscar_Lives wrote:

Wrench-Boosterฎ from Snatch-On
Add pictures here
โœ–
I saw them on Ebay too. even in colors for lady techs.

Add pictures here
โœ–

You mean "Strap-On Tools, Inc."?
Add pictures here
โœ–

From hormonal depot ???
Add pictures here
โœ–

Or HOMO DEPOT!
Add pictures here
โœ–

lol!
Add pictures here
โœ–
HAHA doesn't surprise me your named geo jr.
You 2 like apples?
-Canadian Heat
โœ–
On 19 Feb 2007 20:01:05 GMT, DANgER ( snipped-for-privacy@heat.com) wrote:

oh, another friend.......hehe still can't spell? I'll let you figure it out. Bubbal
Add pictures here
โœ–
"oh, another friend.......hehe still can't spell? I'll let you figure it out. Bubbal"
..he signs his name wrong!!!!
What a freakin bone head!
HAHAHAHA bubbs! You are the most pathetic, ignoramus person I have ever met.
-Canadian Heat
โœ–

keep trying, you forgot I work for geoman :0)

Add pictures here
โœ–