Is this good for business?

I'm not sure that I'd be using this guy for anything more than a chuckle now and then.
http://www.mistupid.com/pictures/page113.htm
RSCamaro wrote:

Any worse than http://www.mistupid.com/pictures/page036.htm ?
Nah! but it sure as hell would catch your eyte going down the road. I bet they don't get alot of calls from female clients. And as a post it was a really good chuckle. Way to go Ron
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net