Electrical safety A real lineman

I wonder how much training the guy in the link below has had?

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

third world countries have a different view on life.

I worked off and on in Mexico for a while. I had a client that had a substation. Incoming voltage was 135,000 volts. The wires sagged with-in 9 feet of the ground. They had a problem with their transformer and wanted me to go out and look at it. I took one look at the wires and passed.

Reply to
SQLit