will it work horizontal

I have a York Diamond 80 furance and was wondering if i could use in my crawl space as a horizontal unit model number is P3HUA12NO4801A Thanks for your help!!! does the H in model mean horizontal only?

Reply to
minorbird57

All of your questions are answered in the instruction and installation manuals. If the manuals were stolen, since they should be with the equiptment, then get on the phone to a local York dealer and buy them.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

What if the unit is stolen ?? :-)

Reply to
pjm

Easy enough, they will need the serial number to get the correct manual :-)

Reply to
Noon-Air