Dont ya hate that!

My favourite set of snips let me down yesterday. Cutting down on some heavy sheet steel then bang ....damn blade broke. I've had them for about 10 yrs or so. They are aviation style left cut snips made by Millers Falls Alpha NJ Product code 3917 Trouble is, I cant find a dealer here for Millers falls tools. I was wondering if any of you folk know if this brand carry a lifetime warrantee as such?
It dont really matter but I would like to get them replaced with an equivalent quality. Any suggestions?
Cheers, Oztech
I've been using Wiss, and I think my boss uses Malco. Check your HVAC parts supply house. I agree, I also hate it when tools break.
It wasn't HVAC related, but I did break two wrenches a couple months ago while helping a friend change brake pads on the vehicle. That was not good.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

I'm not in HVAC but I believe Millers Falls is out of business. I think a comparable replacement is made by Wiss which is a division of Cooper Tools. really don't know what brands re available down there.

MillersFalls is cheap crap-- very similar to Buffalo.
Best aviation snips: http://www.midwestsnips.com/avinfo.html