COMFORTECH

Is anybody going this year? St Louis 9/26-29
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (home)

I wouldn't go if they paid me!!!
Fucking pricks!!!

Ouch! I feel you have a story to tell? :-) Bubba

Just your everyday corporate jerks that have no common sense. I think the more ignorant you are, the more qualified it makes you.

hell hath no fury :-)

Well hello, Abby. I hope everything your way is going well.

Too busy this time of year..... still running my ass off with "no-cooling" calls.... seems that in the last couple of weeks, its been a lot of big ticket items. Just sold a couple of new systems too... one for install Thursday, and one for Monday. Summer started out slow, but looks like its gonna end with a bang :-)

That's exactly how the Summer is ending here...