comfortech windows

Hello again,

has anybody here had any personal experience buying and installing Comfortech windows? They seem top-o-the-line, but I'm concerned that the only references to them in any lists are by two folks who write the same marketing stuff in every post. Google does show a bunch of web sites with a couple real reference that are not just press releases, but user information is very scarce.

So if anybody out there other than those two can reply, I'd greatly appreciate any real user testimonials before I drop thousands into these expensive windows...

Regardless, I'll have my builder and architect check them out and give me their opinions.

tia.

Reply to
Astro