Check this out...

Check out the description...
http://tinyurl.com/398p2n
This product is very light weight and contains 12 lbs. of product.
This product is equivalent to: 30 lbs. of R22.
No license required. I AM IN DC METRO i am buy this item in ebay but i do not use ,do not bid it ,THIS ITEM NO SHIP ?? I AM JUST SELL IN DC MD VA IF YOU WANT BUY IT ,JUST EMAIL YOU ADDRESS ,,,,,I DELIVERY FOR YOU ,!!! ,PAY ME TOTAL 135.00USD CASH ,,,THANKs!

I pay you $10.00.
That's equivalent to $135.00.
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

Well with this refrigerant you do not need a leak detector. :-)
Enviro-SafeT 22a Refrigerant is different, because it is highly refined! Enviro-Safe does not contain the "rotten egg, sulfur, propane" odor. We add a fresh "Pine Scent" to our refrigerant to assist consumers in leak detection.
http://www.es-refrigerants.com/products/w/id/45/t/22a-refrigerant/details.asp
--
Moe Jones
HVAC Service Technician