Central Air Conditioner will not start

Page 2 of 2

This is not a Do-it-yourself forum.

Actually, when a system hasn't been run in a long time, you might need a shot of ether to get it going. Spray the ether in either the air cleaner of carburetor - uhhh I mean contactor - while someone tries repeatedly starting the unit by turning the thermostat up and down. That ought to get it going!

You run a mortuary too?
Mo Hoaner wrote:

I have found either Ex-lax or tomato sauce and beer get me going.