Business must be slow...

Check this out...
http://tinyurl.com/3arlnq
WOW....must be and to travel 150 mi...gas must be free there!

Hey, keep this under wraps. Im going to call this guy, have him do my installs AND pay him an additonal $100 each way. I can play all day, everyday on my boat and still make money with this guy. Bubba

also just noticed the pic too. The evaporator coil (a Goodman) is matched up with a Tempstar condenser. True Hackery in motion. Bubba
wheres stormy when you really need him ?

The Freon Cowboy wrote:

Who would EVER need Stormy?

The best part is that he's has ZERO bids!