anyone had experience with a ductworx air purifier?

Air conditioning guy here for maintenance said he found mold inside the heat pump system, main duct etc and strongly recommended the Ductworx air purifier. Quote installation price of 1600 bucks. Anyone had experience with these, do they work and are they worth it? Thanks

Heeeeeeerrreeee weeee goooo again!
LLoyd
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/hvac/anyone-had-experience-with-a-ductworx-air-purifier-20817-.htm ProActive Air wrote:
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

--

I am not sure how long this has been posted but, I can answer your questions
on the Radiant Catalytic Ionization technology. The Ductworx is a great

Thats a great deal! I'd snatch up as many of those babies as I could get my hands on at that price. You never know when they might be collectors items and you'll be sitting on a fortune. Bubba