A/C working properly? Cost -> lower temp?

Page 8 of 14

Well, if its so universally clear why are several people arguing about it?
Pretty hard to argue over the meaning of noon & midnight; my initial point :)
btw no comment about your mis-reading of my posts?
I guess not, it must hard to admit you're wrong when you are so often.
please do try to read more carefully, it might make it easier for you to reply with something that makes sense

Pretty hard to argue over a $320 electric bill.

That's why I never did argue about that "$320 electric bill"
I merely suggested the use of noon & midnight over 12PM & 12AM......the OP & others chose to argue about meaning of 12AM & 12PM.
Pretty much a waste of time & un-necessary if noon & midnight are used.

And your pretty much a waste of my time
Welcome to my killfile

Oh no! Not the ultimate insult! You've kill filed me...my feelings are SO hurt.

Oh no! Not the ultimate insult! You've kill filed me...my feelings are SO hurt.

Sorry that you're confused with the facts..
If someone can't comprehend this ladies post, they sure as hell can't help her!

Actually I'm not confused with the facts but your replies often do confuse me because they just don't follow.........
that would be lady's not ladies ....got the moot vs mute thing down yet? checkout dictionary.com

and you helped her .....exactly how? did you insults to her count as a/c help?

I'm sorry that you can't keep up with me... no wonder you post crap!

Keeping up with you is NO problem but is somewhat of study in illogic
.....I'm waiting for you to tell me the "help" you provided to the OP and to accurately read & interpret my posts.
Most of your replies have been total "non sequiturs" or highly selective editing / responses but then I realize you do what you can so I should cut you some slack.
oh, that's right, my apology....... here, in case you lost the link
www.dictionary.com or if that's too difficult http://en.wikipedia.org
keep studying (or maybe I should say, start studying) :)

If you can't see where I'm helping the OP, that's your problem.
If you can't understand what I post, maybe you should go back to school.
Oh that's right, you helped the OP by telling her to use Midnight and Noon... LOL, she received better help after that!!!! LMAO

You're hopeless, I give up, you win.
but do bookmark www.dictionary.com....... you REALLY need it,
your posts will carry a little more weight if you use words correctly, so practice
you know....... mute vs moot ...plural vs possessive form
speak & write like an uneducated dunce & that's what people think you are :)

Speaking from experience?

Actually yes....my experience of reading your posts :)
I hope you book marked www.dictionary.com & will use it

I hope you can help others by telling them the difference between AM and PM. LOL

Kenny-
You're not reading very carefully....I never told anyone the difference between AM & PM
by that I assume you meant 12AM vs 12PM
I merely suggested using noon & midnight......like most people do, like I'm sure you do
I'd bet even you don't use 12PM or 12AM
you use noon & midnight.....right?

12 AM, 12 PM, Noon and Midnight.....
Sure helped her get better replies, Eh Sherlock? LMAO

you're still missing the point....her lack of good replies had nothing to do with 12AM or 12PM it had do with her crappy attitude & sloppy posts
I doubt anything could help her get better replies
she was clueless about how even to pose her questions or describe her situation
& my suggesting she use noon & midnight was not towards the end of getting her better replies ....
you actually use 12PM? I seriously doubt your veracity on this but stranger things have happened
BobK207 wrote:

What's that about the kettle?
Hint - an occasional capital letter and/or any punctuation might help.
Oh, I see. You save them up and place them randomly so they can average out.

I use white space in lieu of punctuation & to improve readability.
If its not working for you & you're having trouble, sorry about that..
But it looked like Kenny, et al were reading them just fine.
They were mostly short so I didn't think they'd be tough to parse.
I'll revert to a more traditional format per your comment.
Is that better?