What to do with Hollyhock???

Some seeds from a hollyhock plant got into a pot and grew this past summer. I had planned on planting them somewhere else so next year would be the second year and they would bloom. However, I didn't do this and now the put is sitting on the wash machine with the hollyhocks still alive and green. What should I do with it? I don't think it would survive planting outside now in Western PA.

Do you have access to a cold frame? If not, then put them outside in their pots, if you can, sink them into soil, maybe near your house if it hasn't frozen yet. If it has, then try to cover them with leaves and give them some insulation. With any luck they'll make it through the winter and you can plant them out in the spring.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts