Money plant seeds ?

"THURSTON ACKERMAN" expounded:

Let them dry on the plant. You'll have to remove the two covering anyway, to get at the money, the seeds will come with the covers. You want a few to drop, anyways, so you'll have new plants for next year.

Reply to
Ann

FamilyNet Newsgate

My wife's money plant has been glorous this year (dispite a lousy spring here in Massachusets) and has produced a bountous yeld of the coin sized seed pods. I have put some old screening under the plants to collect the seeds

(or is there a better way to harvest them maybe ?-)

Ciao, Ack.

Reply to
THURSTON ACKERMAN