Tetanus Shots - Important !

Page 2 of 2

The old name for tetanus was "Lockjaw" and it results in extreme muscle stiffness (hence the locked jaw), muscle spasms and an extreme sensitivty to any noise. It affects the central nervous system and he'd probably have far more severe symptoms if he had it. He should see a doctor if he hasn't had his shots.
Farm1 wrote:

Yes, I have told him to consult his doctor. BTW this episode is in India. Over here we don't have the tetanus booster shots every 5 or 10 years. They have something which only gives protection upto 6 months. Is there any blood test or any other way he could be tested to see if has the tetanus germs in his body.