Tetanus Shots - Important !

Yes, I felt so as well and told him as much. However, since it has been about two months since this incidence occured is it safe to say that he doesn't have to worry about tetanus. If not, is there any way to find out ( a blood test or some other test) that he may carry tetanus germs.

Reply to
outsourcingbusiness

Yes, I have told him to consult his doctor. BTW this episode is in India. Over here we don't have the tetanus booster shots every 5 or 10 years. They have something which only gives protection upto 6 months. Is there any blood test or any other way he could be tested to see if has the tetanus germs in his body.

Reply to
outsourcingbusiness