Shop shots

Well, after salivating over robatoy's shop pics, how about a group effort? Post your shop pic to abpw to show off where you work. No doubt we'll all get good ideas on layout, tools, etc.... from everyone else.

I'll put mine up tomorrow morning.

Only requirement - You can't clean your shop first.... and there better be sawdust !

jc

Reply to
Joe

Nothing glamourous, but here is mine:

GarageWoodworks

"Joe" wrote in news:0KaVi.39614$ snipped-for-privacy@newsreading01.news.tds.net:

I'll paint my shop picture with words. Nice large garage filled with everyone else's junk and my tools. There are pathways between boxes, and work areas scattered about.

If I can just get some help reorganizing the place, I'd have a nice shop going for myself.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Why did you copy my shop layout you copycat....

to admit that I did clean it up this weekend so it looks a lot better than it normally does.

Puckdropper wrote: > I'll paint my shop picture with words. Nice large garage filled with

Reply to
mapdude

You must be kidding! :) I work out of a two car garage where I'm required to get one car in every night. Couple that with all the other crap I've got and I barely found my cabinet saw tonight :). I'm hoping to build a stand alone shop next year and then I'll post pics. So all in all, I can't help in the "layout" department but am curious to see what other folks do. Cheers, cc

Reply to
Cubby

mapdude wrote in news:q8adnVLwiof4-7janZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

*trim: My previous message: Shop with everyone else's junk messing things up.*

You have those pesky half-filled shelves too? Why's there so much stuff all around when it should be sitting on the shelf?

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

"Cubby" wrote in news:xq-dnc87lpiDArjanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

There is an unrealized advantage to that... When the car's been moved you've got all that open floor space to work in. It forces you to keep it clean too.

Looking at the plus side of the coin cell battery,

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

mine are posted on abpw

jc

Reply to
Joe

Never had one. Storage shed for the junk and I work outside or at the job.

Reply to
Pat