Safer-Soap (TM)

Has anyone used Safer-Soap (TM) ? If so, does anyone know if it will get rid of Cabbage Worms ? I'm currently making some spray made of the following:
3 large onions 1 garlic clove 1 jalapeno pepper 1 teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper about a teaspoon or tablespoon of corn oil
The link that describes this is at: http://dede.essortment.com/whiteflies_rvll.htm
Does anyone have any comments or recommendations ?
--
Jim Carlock
Freedom is a responsibility. Protect it.

Have you tried BT?