Norway Maple - Northern California

You sick woman. That's wonderful. :-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Ann wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

oooh! i like that. Snack is the niece's 2nd chihuahua. the first one she got for Christmas & her brother accidentally stepped on it. it died. not the type of dog a person with a toddler should own, if it's that fragile! i really do prefer dogs that you can at least see, but i'm more of a cat person at heart. lee

Reply to
enigma

enigma expounded:

Oooh, yes, I agree completely.

I'm both. I love my kitties, but miss my four-legged daughter, who was definitely easy to see (basset hound). Well-behaved, on a leash always, and always picked up after (Promise, Joe)

Reply to
Ann