New website about gardening

Hello everybody I wold like to present you a new website about gardening
http://www.greenzonelife.com
hope you will like it, i wold like to hear your oppinion
Thank you
alexbalan wrote:

It's attractive. However, you really need to proof-read. Your very first sentence is: "There are so many good reasons for rising vegetables, fruits and herbs in your garden." I think you meant "raising", not "rising".
Also, you have 38 XHMTL errors. Use the validator at <http://validator.w3.org/ .
--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/