New website about gardening

Hello everybody I wold like to present you a new website about gardening

you will like it, i wold like to hear your oppinion

Thank you

Reply to
alexbalan

It's attractive. However, you really need to proof-read. Your very first sentence is: "There are so many good reasons for rising vegetables, fruits and herbs in your garden." I think you meant "raising", not "rising".

Also, you have 38 XHMTL errors. Use the validator at .

Reply to
David E. Ross

Thank you very much now i have 0 errors :)

Reply to
alexbalan

Reply to
Wendy Porter