How/where do I complain about an erring internet merchant/online store?

I don't want to mention the name, but this one is in Massachusetts. They have completely ignored e-mails. I ordered items from them and they already charged my credit card 8 weeks ago. Yet no shipment until now. Which government agency should I direct my complaints to? Thanks for the help
Frances

already
Try the consumer division of the Attorney General's office if there is one.

And call your credit card company to dispute the charge. The credit card company can do a chargeback to the vendor.
deg
Hi, I would also suggest adding their name and your comments to the GardenWatchDog: http://davesgarden.com/gwd /
I'm really sorry to hear about this =/ Earl
On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:35:04 GMT, Dewitt