Hello everyone!

I am new here and i would like to participate this forum. i hope you to share my ideas! i hope i get good response. Thanks
--
aiyana

aiyana;884413 Wrote: > Hello everyone!

--
teresa green

And here I was worried about appearing an uncouth rustic in contrast with suave British civility. Appears that the Empire is completely dead now, and its descendants have gone feral.
--
- Billy

The original message was bogus. It was not from anyone who is actually participating in the group. These messages appear from time to time in all groups. Their real purpose remains mysterious.
teresa green wrote:

So having tried to get some attention with a mock request for help you are trying to stir things up with gratuitous insults. What an unimaginative little troll you are, why not go somewhere else and be boring.
David