Hello again everyone.

Hello again everyone. First of all I want to thank all those who have help me in the past year's gardening season.

This Year I'm planning on planting again and I'm planning on planting in the ground more than in the pots as I did last year.

So far I bought a small pot with about 10n or 12 sweet basil srpout in it from Wegmans for $2.99 I think. I've have had these on my window sill for almost a month now still in the same small pot. They look like they are crowded haven't grown very high, but still very green and healthy looking.

My first querstion this season is did I somehow stunt them by not getting them into the ground or separated them out sooner?

Will they be OK as they are as I'm planning on putting them in the ground this coming weekend?

Thanks again everyone for all your help thus far.

Wil

Reply to
Wil