HEDGE TRIMMER?

Howdy, I'm in need of a decent 24" - 30" gas hedge trimmer. I've been looking at the 22LW Little Wonder Gas Trimmer on line. Any other suggestions or recommendations?
Thanks...
little wonder aint bad, look at the tanaka and the echo too.
Thanks...

If you haven't used one before, hire or borrow first to find out what length and weight suits your size and strength..and the height of your hedge.
Janet

I bought a Dolmar.