Heated planters?

Most plants grow a LOT better when soil temperature is above 60 F. 2 gallon heated planters -- does anyone make them? I'm tempted to roll up a seedling mat and place it into the pot before pouring in soil, but I'm not sure that wouldn't be a fire hazard -- maker Hydrofarm says not to place insulating materials on top of the mat.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

though i suspect most plants won't like root temperatures ridiculously higher than air temps.

i wound't expect that insulation value to be much higher (if not lower) than a flat of perlite of on top of the mat on a wood 2x bench in a greenhouse.
i think having a part of the mat overlap another part would be a worse spot-overheat pitfall.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

74 - 78 F promotes the fastest root growth, which promotes the strongest everything else. The 10 x 20 Hyrdofarm mats have internal thermostats, will cut off at 85 F.

Needs to be kept moist to keep insulation value low, not really a problem for me. Dry perlite looks like a near-perfect insulator.

Be sure to pack soil in between the ends.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ